Have you discovered that your washer won’t start or has it stopped working altogether? This video will provide a quick checklist of common problems to check before calling a washer repairman.
There are a few simple things that you can do to fix your washer’s inability to start. These might seem silly, but they could save you the trouble of calling a technician.
Make sure that the power is turned on and the machine is plugged into. To ensure that it works, you should inspect the outlet.
Next, verify if a fuse has been blown or a circuit breaker thrown.
If both of these work, check if the Delay start button or Control Lock feature have been activated.
Sometimes, it is as easy as closing and opening the door to reset your washer.
These simple steps will save you money on unnecessary repairs.
How to fix a washing machine that won’t start
- Click the power button.
- Check out the outlet.
- If necessary, reset the outlet.
- Make sure that the power cord is plugged into.
- Verify that the circuit breaker has been thrown or fuses have been checked.
- Check to see if Delay Start was pushed.
- Check to see if the Control Lock is activated.
- When the cycle is complete, close and open the door.